Bearville Town
Hey! Welcome to Bearville Town! It's a fun and friendly place for players of BABV!!! Log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Town
Hey! Welcome to Bearville Town! It's a fun and friendly place for players of BABV!!! Log in or register!
Bearville Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webocity (forum)

3 posters

Go down

Webocity (forum) Empty Webocity (forum)

Post by Kieran Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:59 pm

First of all I have to say sorry because the name of my new forum is horrible
Webocity is a forum dedicated to 6 different virtual worlds the 6 we support at the moment are... Buildabearville,Clubpenguin,Ourworld,Poptropica,Fantage, and Webkinz. Our rules are strict with swearing, and being rude to other members. We are looking for staff who are kind,and good listeners. Once registered you will need to sign the rules of the forum right after you have done that the entire forum will show up! We have 4 members about 20 posts so overall we are still pretty new to forumotion . An old feature form bva the vib room will now be transferred over to webocity but it is now called the vip room!! Our release date for it is about mid august and even better we will have more games,more partys, and more gifts. More features will be pet shop,badge shop,currency shop,chatbox,newsletter,games,monthly calender,and much much more! Our login system is much nicer then our previous because its a enter username, and enter password plus every member has thier unique login. We would love to see you at least trie but its totally fine if you don't.

Our link: webocity.forumotion.com

Kieran

Male Webocity (forum) Rlmedi

Back to top Go down

Webocity (forum) Empty Re: Webocity (forum)

Post by May Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Wow.... Is this the forum ya were talking about...??
Never knew.. Wow, great forum, thanks for sharing that, cause I might join.. Webocity (forum) 2852797874
On four of them, i am a member on all those weskit our of five.. So it's pretty coo....
Webocity (forum) 2225400551
May
May

Female Webocity (forum) Rlmedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:12 pm

I'm a member there already. :D
It's a great forum. [:

Lulu
Great Member

Webocity (forum) Rlmedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down